Write For Us!
Hey!! Thanks for your interest in writing a guest blog post for our Sleekform blog!
If you have exceptional writing and/or design skills and would like to share your expertise with our audience we'd love to hear from you.
Please take some time to review this entire page — it should answer any questions you have about what kind of content we're looking for and how the submission process works.
Also, we value your pitch, but due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and interesting posts that teach our readers something new about ergonomics, working from home, posture, and overall wellness.
Guest Blogging Requirements:
- 1000-1800 words
- 5-7 outlinks (no more than 1 link to your site.)
- Send .jpg images (2-5) to accompany the piece.
- Original topic, nothing we’ve covered before.
- A style that reflects our blog
- Link to 2-3 previous Seekform blog posts
- It cannot be too promotional, we are looking for informative posts
- We reserve the right to reject contributions at our discretion.
What We Won't Accept.
- Anything that's been covered on our blog before.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that's too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that's offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that's overly critical of individuals or companies.
If your article meets our standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks and the publish date could exceed this timeline based on the needs of our content calendar.
You can send your pitch to email@example.com
We can’t wait to see what you create!