Customer Support Specialist.
Sleekform is a remote-first start-up company creating and selling ergonomic home office furniture. We were started in 2018 by our founder Liz Mercer with the sole focus of bringing traditionally expensive ergonomic furniture to a price point realistic for everyone. After years of working in uncomfortable coworking spaces and coffee shops as a digital nomad, when Liz returned to the US she wanted to create a comfortable work set up but could not find good products at a good price. We are here to change that. We are growing quickly and are aiming to become be the #1 resource for all your ergonomic needs.
As our Customer Support Specialist, your focus will be on connecting with our customers through various channels and creating relationships with them. Everything from emails to Instagram & Facebook Dm’s. Prior customer service experience is required but can come in many forms. Hospitality, online customer support, food and beverage, administrative, etc. Working in the support field requires a positive and problem-solving attitude. Sleekform is a small team giving you the opportunity to grow and really put your personality and skillsets into a growing company.
- Answer incoming messages in a personable, accurate, timely, and human manner making each customer feel seen and heard.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs
- Ability to clearly articulate products and services
- Provide product consulting and education including product descriptions and availability
- Manage time to ensure all messages are answered within required timeframes and appropriate follow up is done in a timely manner
- Document all customer interactions appropriately
- Resolve customer issues in one email resolution and/or escalated process
- Set up new customers in information systems
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Gather customer information in order to process replacement requests and returns
- Ensure accuracy of customer order information vs. customer/item information; resolve discrepancies internally or with customers
- Properly record and archive product issues for Suppliers so corrective action can be relayed to them expeditiously
- Detail-oriented; ensure that potential issues or problems are not overlooked
- Forward information requiring further research to the appropriate team member(s)
- Conduct customer maintenance activities
- Communicate problem situations with customers and negotiate alternatives
- Verify customer commitments are kept to provide on-time and full-service levels
Help Us Move The Needle.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our clients
- Working with other associates, troubleshoot and determine options for repetitive or ongoing problems
- Ability to create and optimize processes in order to handle the growing number of customer questions
- Correct systemic problems to prevent future customer deductions, chargebacks, or corrections
- Meets or exceeds minimum key job accountabilities established for the Customer Service Representative position.
- A solid history of company loyalty
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- The professional maturity to work independently
- Ability to influence others to meet timelines and commitments
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Knack for research
- Work independently without face to face management interaction
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Capacity for handling rude or stubborn customers
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience is desired
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Bachelor's degree or some college (preferred)
- Full-time 40 hours per week
- Remote position
- North American Time Zone required
Do you check these boxes? If you think you're the right candidate to be Sleekform’s Customer Support Specialist you can apply here